Concrete is one of the most durable flooring options, but that doesn’t mean it’s completely indestructible. Concrete can easily crack, stain, or chip, leaving your floors unattractive and less functional. That’s why we offer epoxy and polyurea flooring installation services. These resinous flooring systems can:
- Protect against stains from oil, chemicals, and other substances.
- Hide cracks, stains, and chips in the concrete surface without pouring new concrete.
- Provide an easy-to-clean surface.
- Extend the functional lifespan of your concrete floor.
- Boost the look and value of your home or business.
We use high-quality brands, like Duraflex, Floorguard, Sika, and Sherwin-Williams, to ensure a beautiful finish that will last for years to come.
When we are on the job, we offer maintenance plans or help you develop a schedule for when you should probably reach back out to keep up with your floor. Our top-of-the-line flooring systems can last as long as 50 years, and our lower-end systems can last about five years.